Thursday, January 13, 2011

Dear Snow Storm

It is officially over. The mini snow storm of 2011 has been melted down into an icy puddle. The mall is open today and the schools will open tomorrow. "Hurrah!" everyone says, "Daily life patterns of Georgia has been restored."

I must admit, while everyone was posting about their cabin fever and how insane they would go if "life" didn't go on, I sat here enjoying the stillness of everything. Businesses were closed so you didn't miss any work. Roads were too icy for friends to see one another so you didn't miss any hang-outs or parties.  Everything stopped! This small snow storm gave us all a chance to sit and experience time without having to worry about "life" moving on. I miss it. I don't feel as if I was able to fully grasp my time and not worry. I guess I have to wait another decade or so for life to stop and time to trickle in the next snow storm. Oh wait! I forgot that next year is the predicted "end of the world"! So I guess that was the last snow storm. (haha)


photo.php.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment